Saturday, November 14, 2009

14 November 2009, LUNA BAR


Last night, I slept at Philip house because i needed to pass up my leave letter for my program leader. In the morning, I woke up at 12p.m and get myself ready to pass up my letter to my program leader. Finally, when i reached my college (I.T department), i found that the door is shut and the office is in dark scene. After that, i straight away drove my car to Times square GSC cinema with Philip and some friends to watch Jennifer body. By the way, the movie was very excited and contained a lot of uncensored sight that can make a boy get horny in the cinema but i din! Ahax!XD... After the horny movie end, my eldest brother called me and dated me to Luna bar that i love the most to have a drink with his friends. By the way, We have purchased one tequila and Bombay sapphire to satisfy our taste. The place was really nice and comfortable.




No comments:

Post a Comment