Saturday, April 21, 2012

You just make me feel haiSsss!!

Firstly, i wanna tell you guys is MY BABY MANDY is not that simple... She got her style.. i loved her so much! but why she act like this? Always keep all the problem's as secret and don't tell people but give cutie face for me? i really don't understand. i keep on ask she keep on angry. What should i do to open your secret heart my dear Mandy? I'm trying my best to give you happiness and satisfaction. but you seems like not appreciating it. No matter what happen, i will still by your side. I told you, i wont leave me means I WON'T. I knew that you don't believe my promises but this is the promises you should believe into me, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU... DEAR! Night. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU

No comments:

Post a Comment